Admissions at Sanskriti Public School Karera are purely based on an oral interaction with the child considering the age factor as on April 01,2019.
The age of the child as on 01st April 2019 will determine the eligibility for admission to particular class. Age requirement for the classes is as under:-
|Nursery – 3 + years
LKG – 4+
UKG – 5+
I – 6+
II – 7+
III – 8+
IV – 9+
|V – 10+
VI – 11+
VII – 12+
VIII – 13+
IX – 14+
X – 15+
A short written test may be conducted wherever applicable, for the following subjects-
- Classes I-VI: English, Mathematics, EVS
- Classes VII-X: English, Mathematics, Science
Steps for Registration and Admission
- Registration form fees is only 100 rupees.
- Registration form for admission may be downloaded from school website.
- The Registration form, duly filled in all respect, should be submitted to the school office within 03 days from the date of collection of the form.
- After scrutinizing the Registration forms the parents will be informed about an oral interaction date for their ward / wards.
- After the successful completion of oral interaction parents are informed for admission formalities.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- School leaving/transfer certificate and last Report Card, in originals. Counter signed school leaving certificate for students applying for admission to class I onwards attested by concerned educational department.
- Samagra ID and Aadhar Card is mandatory to submit
- Municipal Birth Certificate, (Xerox copy mandatory) for all classes Nursery to UKG.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs of the child and one each of both parents.
Note: Admission will be cancelled if any variance or misrepresentation is found the particulars filled in the Admission Form and the supporting documents at any stage. In such case, only the security deposit will be refunded.